CycleWR amplifies diverse voices, promotes constructive changes to cycling culture & infrastructure, and celebrates the progress being made to improve cycling in the region.
Our work includes providing input to local government about the need for protected bike infrastructure, hosting rides with candidates and elected officials, sharing news & info about biking, and storytelling about people who bike.
- Social media campaign: #HumansWhoCycleWR
- Rides with councillors: Read the reports from 23 rides with candidates in 2018 or plan a ride with your current councillor.
- Map: Current and planned cycling infrastructure in the region
- Infographic: The benefits of bike lanes
- Guide: What to look for in a bike rack
- “I Bike, I Vote” pledge: See which 2018 municipal candidates signed, or add your name to show support for cycling infrastructure