We have a number of projects on the go that need volunteers. Sign up to our mailing list to find out about volunteer opportunities—you can let us know in the sign-up form what types of activities you’re interested in doing, from helping out at events to drafting feedback on city plans.
Things you can do right now
- Submit your story for our #HumansWhoCycleWR Instagram campaign.
- Sign the pledge in support of better cycling infrastructure in Waterloo Region.
- Contact us at email@example.com to join our bike parking campaign.
- Meet with your recently elected municipal councillors to talk about how important cycling infrastructure is to you! Or schedule a spring bike ride with your councillor now!
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a new idea!
Don’t have time to volunteer but still want to help and stay informed?
Subscribe to our mailing list so we can let you know when we have an event coming up, or when it’s time to submit comments on municipal plans or show your support for cycling at a council meeting.
We won’t share your contact information with anyone else, and there’s a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of every email.