Join us online on Thursday, January 21, from 7:30 – 8:30pm for a look at what we accomplished in 2020 and what’s coming up for cycling in the region in 2021 and beyond.
Active transportation leads from the three cities and the region who will be joining us:
- Lisa Chominiec, Sustainable Transportation Coordinator, City of Cambridge
- Liz Christensen, Design & Construction Project Manager, City of Kitchener
- Darren Kropf, Active Transportation Planning Project Manager, City of Kitchener
- Louise Finlay, Project Manager, Bikeways, Trails and Greenspaces, City of Waterloo
- Kornel Mucsi, Manager, Transportation Planning, Region of Waterloo
How to participate: We use Zoom video conferencing to host Virtual Folks & Spokes. It works on most computers and modern mobile devices. Click here to to launch the Zoom meeting on Thursday, January 21 at 7:30 p.m. If this is your first time using Zoom, we recommend joining a few minutes early.